I was going to take part in the 100 Day Spending Ban Blogger Challenge, until I realised that 100 days is a very long time and not spending contradicts my New Year’s Resolution about being able to treat myself since I have disposable income nowadays. So, instead, I thought a wise thing to do would be to attempt to use something up that I have too many of.
Introducing, my first ever attempt at a ‘Blogger Challenge’, which I hope that some of you will like to join in with. As beauty bloggers and beauty fans, we all hoard things that we never use up. The two main things that I have too many of is lip balms and nail polishes. As we all know, these are two things that are pretty difficult to completely use up, so thought it would be interesting to see if I can physically use up more than one lip balm in a year.
Do you think it’s possible?
That’s just a selection of my lip balm collection. And here’s the rules of my challenge…
- Use a different lip balm each week and write a review of it if I haven’t already.
- Don’t buy anymore lipbalms.
- Let you lot know how long it takes to use up each lip balm if I actually get to the end of any of them.
If you would like to take part in the challenge, here’s what you need to do..
- Choose one group of products that you need to use up.
- Do a blog post about what you’re using up.
- Don’t buy anymore until you’ve completely used up your stash.
If you’re taking part in Project Use It Up, drop me a comment below with a link to your blog post.
I’ll include my favourite posts on the Project Use It Up in a monthly round up on Facebook, Twitter and here.
Do you think it’s possible to use up a lip balm when you have so many?
Comment, share or tweet me @JayneJRead