Wub, wub! Some clever folks at American beauty brand, Espionage Cosmetics only went and release an excellent Borderlands inspired collection fully licensed by Gearbox and it’s freaking awesome.
I spotted this on Facebook late last night and did a mini freak out at how cool this is. The collection features four individual loose shadows in aptly named shades:
- Eridium- Purple, obviously! And looks like a super matte one too.
- Phaselock- A super sparkly loose glitter in tones of purple, silver and black.
- Wub Wub- Claptrap would be proud of this vibrant yellow named after his victory dance style.
- Vault Hunter- Not so exciting but ties the whole thing together matte black.
There’s also three sets of nail wraps (I don’t really get on with nail wraps myself) but if you want super speedy nail art they may be your friends.
- Borderlands 2 Nail Wraps- featuring siren Maya inspired tattoo designs that actually glow in the freaking dark!
- Borderlands The Pre-Sequel- a mix and match set of different logos, textures and colours.
- Borderlands The Pre-Sequel- as above but in snazzy glitter.
Individual eyeshadows are $9 and wraps are $12.00 or you can get one of two sets that saves you a bit of money. Find them all on Espionage Cosmetics where everything is vegan, cruelty free and gluten free and 100% inspired by geekdom. I’ll be placing an order on payday.
Want to see me do the wub wub dance? Leave me a comment! Ta.
@wearefoodscouts & @KitschInc. Digital Marketing & Creative Direction. Illustration, writing, creativity & style. Fan of films, TV, cartoons, colourful hair & clean beauty. Blogger since 2009.