Who doesn’t love hats? Miz really loves hats, I recently went shopping to buy him a new 5-panel hat and was pretty surprised at how expensive the ones on the high street have become. With many top skate or street-style brands charging up to £50, which is a little out of my budget, I thought I ought to share with you some alternate options. Not only are these indie and handmade 5 panel hat options less money, there’s also so much more choice. Whether you’re looking to go full on colour or looking for something with a vintage or upcycled look, I hope you’ll find something you dig in this 5-panel hat edit.
A special shout out to Los Angeles based Misallati Hat Club, I interviewed founder Sadiq for the KITSCH.inc blog if you want to know more. I’ve also been a part of creating and launching 5-panel hats for Food Scouts, which I’ll tell you a little more about at the end if you’re interested.
- Stranger Things Inspired Eggo 5-Panel Hat by SecretOrderofStuff £28.12
- Pastel Glitter Panel 5-Panel Hat by LumiWAU £42.31
- Green Tropical Leaf Print 5-Panel Hat made with recycled fabric by VulponVVear £34.99
- Eco-friendly Handmade Lemon 5-Panel Hat by Sous Bois £26.63
- Handmade 5-Panel Hat made with Handmade Fabric from Nepal by LowerPark from £26
- Pastel Yellow Alice in Wonderland 5-Panel Hat by Misallati Hat Club £23.68
- Retro Ninja Turtles 5-Panel Hat by SecretOrderofStuff £28.12
- Blue Egyptian Print 5-Panel Hat by Mokuyobi £33.30
What do you think? Which one did you love the most? If you want to see what I’ve been making for Food Scouts, you can see me sporting an avocado themed 5-panel hat below, each little embroidered food item hand stitched by myself and designed in collaboration with Miz. If you want to know more about our brand, you can give us a follow on social @wearefoodscouts.
Thanks for reading, hope you found some new stuff you love. As always, comments are welcome and if you see something that you think I should feature, you can get in touch of tag me @JayneKitsch on Twitter or Instagram.