Time for another indie brand gift guide! This time I’m going with a solar system or space theme because I’ve seen SO many awesome creations under this umbrella. Whether you’re a science fiction nerd, a science geek or just a lover of black, metallic based prints and patterns I think you’re going to dig what I found this week. To make things even more useful, try wearing my first four suggestions at the same time to go full on themed with your outfit, something that I love to do myself. The Sugar & Vice necklace is the second version of one of their classic designs, I have the original incarnation of this necklace and it’s one of my most worn items! Massive love to all of these amazing shops, designers and creators for continuing to be awesome!
- Solar System Flared Handmade Dress by Silly Old Sea Dog £99
- Handmade Acrylic Solar System Necklace by Sugar & Vice £25
- Solar System Hair Band by Janine Basil £15
- Space and Astronaut Tights by Virivee £21.34
- Space Food Ice Cream or Ice Cream Sandwich from Firebox £6.79
- Space Themed Odds Socks by Many Mornings £7.48
- Kawaii Planets Wrapping Paper by Asking for Trouble £4
- Sterling Silver & Stone Solar System Ring by Rockcakes from £359
I love sharing my internet finds with you, so if you spot any indie designers and makers that you think I would dig or would like to be featured on my site yourself, get in touch! You can email me via my Contact page or get in touch on Twitter or Instagram @JayneKitsch.