Whether you’re jumping on a plane for your next adventure or just need a way to organise all the crap in your bag, a good cosmetics bag is a useful accessory. When going through airport security, I always find it super useful to keep all the liquid and bits that need checking separate to the rest of my luggage too. A pouch that can easily sit at the top of our luggage makes the whole process a bit quicker and less stressful. If you’re just wanting to bring some harmony to your massive day bag (like me), pop all your everyday essentials into one of these cute and colourful pouches so they’re always at hand. As you know, I like to celebrate great design, small makers and handmade stuff, so I hope you’ll enjoy my edit of some of the cheerful cosmetics bags I could find.
- Spotty Dotty Blue and White Glitter Cosmetics Bag by Cath Kidston £22 (currently on offer at£13.35 04/2018)
- Hand Screenprinted White & Black Leaf Printed Pouch by By The Lock Handmade £22
- Curvy Bathing Beauties Illustrated Travel Bag Trio by Firebolt Creations £26.89
- Mini Jake the Dog Print Cosmetics Pouch by Plato Squirrel £13.05
- Shibu Inu Dog(e) Print Cosmetics Pouch by The Curious Needle £14.50
- Kawaii Chibi Final Fantasy Monster’s Large Pouch by Blue Potion Co £16.99
- Harris Tweed Handmade in Scotland Cosmetics Bag by Faith Monsoon £28.00
- Illustrated Raspberry Print Pouch by NuitBlaches £8.50
- Handmade Red Polka Dot Pouch with Happy Apple Design by Katie Garey £18.00
- Disney’s Mary Poppins Practically Perfect Yellow Washbag from TruffleShuffle £9.99
If you know a brand, designer, artist or product that you think should be featured on CMK, get in touch via Twitter or Instagram @JayneKitsch or visit the Contact page to find out more about how we can collaborate. I adore discovering colourful, creative and nerdy design and creations, so if you have something that suits the aesthetic of CMK, I’d love to hear from you. You can discover more Travel, Fashion and Indie Love content across this site too.
@wearefoodscouts & @KitschInc. Digital Marketing & Creative Direction. Illustration, writing, creativity & style. Fan of films, TV, cartoons, colourful hair & clean beauty. Blogger since 2009.